Your shopping cart is empty!
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Any items returned without a copy of the sales invoice will be discarded. No credits will be applied.
- Returns on sales invoices older than 30 days will not be accepted. Items returned from sales invoice older than 30 days will be discarded and NO credits will be applied.
- Any returns received will be issued as a store credit to your EtAl Store Account. We do NOT issue exchanges or replacements. In order to receive a monetary refund to your credit card, you must request it and report your return within 10 days from the day you receive the item. A restocking fee (10% of the item price) applies to all non-damaged returns.
- Customers are responsible for the applicable shipping charges for non-damaged items returned. For damaged returns, please only ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) regular mail if you wish to be given credit for shipping costs. Any other shipping method will NOT be reimbursed.
- For speedier processing of your return, please provide the items with their original packaging and correct item number.
- Items that come in sets (such as a necklace and earring set) must be returned in full to receive credit (i.e., you must return both the earrings and necklace in an earring set to receive any credit).
2) HOW TO REPORT A RETURN
- If you would like to report returns, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order number in the subject field.
One of our customer service representatives will contact you via phone or e-mail.
- A return authorization number will be given. You will NOT be able to return your items without an authorization number.
3) WHERE TO SEND A RETURN
- The return address:
117 Robert Street
Bridgeport, CT 06606